Compote from grapes - a tasty drink, fortified. There are a lot of cooking options. The taste depends on the type of grapes, additional fruits or berries, spices. Such compote is suitable for a festive dinner or for daily use. Below are the options for compote without sterilization, with fruits, berries, spices, which will appeal to children and adults.
A simple recipe for grape compote for the winter
Photo of a simple grape compote
Grape compote for the winter can be made from different grape varieties, but the beverage created from a combination of different species is particularly notable. He will have not only a rich color, but also a special taste.
- Black grapes - 400 g;
- Green grapes - 700 g;
- Pink grapes - 400 g;
- Sugar - 175 g;
- Water - 6 liters.
- The berries are torn from the brush, leaves, even small branches should not be. Then they are washed in the pelvis and several times under running water to remove dirt.
- Water and sugar are mixed in a large saucepan and everything is set on fire. When the syrup is ready, berries are poured into it, and they are boiled for 3 minutes. Then you can turn off the stove and cover the compote lid.
- It is also recommended to wrap a saucepan so that the compote can stew well.
- After about 1 hour, the compote will be ready and cool a little. By this time, the berries should settle on the bottom.
- Now compote can be poured into pre-sterilized banks. Sometimes it is passed through a sieve to remove the berries, but this is not necessary.
- Covers for preservation are pre-cooked and then used for seaming.
The finished compote is left to cool completely and then carried to a cool, dark room.
Compote of grapes and applesRead also these articles.
- How to keep dill fresh for the winter
- Foxy Chick Chickens
- Early varieties of apricots
- Diseases of pears and the fight against them
Photo compote of grapes and apples
Grapes are well combined apples. Compote of grapes and apples has a rich taste, bright, apple flavor. Such a recipe will be useful when the year is fruitful for fruit. In the compote you can put apples of any ripeness. But there is one nuance. If you put the immature fruit, you need more sugar, and if ripe, sweet varieties - you can put less sugar.
- Grapes - 500 g;
- Apples - up to 1 kg;
- Sugar - 400 g;
- Water - 2 liters.
- The grapes for this recipe can be used different varieties. After the berries from the brush are selected, they are washed in water to remove adhering dirt.
- Apples are washed out, cut into 4-8 parts, the core is harvested.
- Prepared fruits are placed in a jar so that their total number does not fill more than a third of the capacity.
- In a saucepan, the water is mixed with sugar and on the fire they are brought to a boil. When the sugar syrup is ready, it is poured into cans. If the syrup is not enough, you can simply pour boiling water into the jars.
- The next stage is sterilization. Banks are placed in a wide saucepan or oven and sterilized for 15-30 minutes, depending on how large they are.
- Sterilized preservation is sealed with boiled lids and covered. It should stand for a day under the rug, then it can be removed in the pantry.
By the same principle, you can make compote with grapes and pears, plums, or any other fruit, berries. Sometimes hostesses put several types of fruit together with grapes (apples and pears, oranges and cherries, etc.). The number of different fruits depends on which containers are used and which fruits the family loves more.
Compote from grapes Isabella
Photo compote from grapes Isabella
Isabella is a grape variety that is very good for compotes. It has a rich taste, pleasant sweetness, spicy aroma.
- Grapes Isabella - 2.5 kg;
- Lemon - 1 pc .;
- Sugar - 2 kg;
- Water - 5 liters.
- The grapes are washed under water. Leaves, branches must be removed, the berries are torn from the stalks.
- Banks under compote are washed away from dirt and sterilized in a convenient way, lids are boiled in water.
- In ready banks lay out the grapes.
- In the pan is made syrup from sugar and water. When it boils, it is poured into jars, insist about 15 minutes and poured into the pan.
- The juice of one lemon also survives in the pan, then the liquid is brought to a boil and again poured into the jars.
- Top containers are covered with lids and put on sterilization.
- Sterilization is carried out in any convenient way, in a saucepan or in the oven, as long as the compote does not spill in the process.
- After sterilization, the beverage is sealed, turned upside down and left to cool under a rug.
Store compote of Isabella grapes in a dark, cool place.
Grape compote without sterilizationWe recommend reading our other articles.
- Recipes lecho with carrots
- Liven calico breed of chickens
- Planting grapes in autumn
- Pumpkin Jam Recipes
Photos of grape compote without sterilization
Compote without sterilization for the winter can also be made from grapes. With him, less hassle when cooking, but during storage for such preservation you need more attention!
- Grapes (blue) - 2 kg;
- Sugar - 2 kg;
- Water - 4 liters.
- The grapes are removed from the bunch and washed out.
- Tanks for canning are washed out with baking soda. In addition, it is desirable to sterilize them with steam or just pour boiling water.
- Purified berries are arranged in banks so that the containers are 1/3 full.
- Sugar is poured on top of the berries. For 3 liter jar enough 3 glasses.
- In a saucepan, heat the water. When it boils, it is poured over the banks to the top.
- It remains to close the jars (the lids are boiled in water beforehand), turn them over and cover until they cool down for a day.
Such compote can be stored only in a dark, cool place like a basement, storeroom, along with the rest of the winter blanks.
Spicy grape compote
Photo of spiced grape compote
Spicy compote for the winter - a drink for the amateur. Not everyone likes spices, so this recipe is worth choosing for those who love the flavor of cinnamon and cloves.
- Grapes - 3 kg;
- Honey - 1.5 kg;
- Ground cinnamon - 1 tsp;
- Ground cloves - 5 amount;
- Vinegar (4%) - 0.5 l.
- The grapes are worth taking a large, dense, so as not to squeeze very much in banks. First you need to rinse it under running water, then tear the berries from the stalks and spread them out on the banks.
- Honey, cinnamon, cloves and vinegar are boiled, and foam is removed as they appear.
- When the honey syrup boils for a few minutes, turn it off and pour the grapes in the jars.
- Preservation is sealed, turned over and wrapped in a thick blanket.
A day later, the winter drink can be cleaned in the basement.
Compote of grapes for the winter table exactly what you need. It can be made simple, only from grapes or add other berries, fruits, enrich with spices so that the aroma becomes pronounced. The main thing to connect the imagination, then even a simple compote will be fortified and give a good mood.